Monday, April 30, 2007

The Lake is Gone and other Stuff...




Fortunately the outside lake disappeared the next day; our pump worked non-stop for a couple of days on the basement and we wet-vac'ed a bunch but mostly are just letting it dry out. Other than a few empty boxes we didn't lose anything.


I've been diligently working on the vacation pictures and I actually just ordered a few more so I'm at a hold point until they arrive. I'm about 1/3rd done. Need to order more American Craft customizable albums.


Did the NJ Quilt Shop Hop this weekend and actually made it to all 8 shops--this puts you in the drawing for all the really good prizes!!! Besides all the cool stuff in the next post we found some really cool purse patterns. Looks like we'll be raiding the stash and working to create "purse envy" real soon!


Registered for CKC-Valley Forge at the end of July. We're taking 4 classes on Friday and trying to decide whether to stay over or commute--depends on whether all the CE gals are getting together or not!!

My "Let's Escape" box went postal on Saturday morning---it should arrive at the hotel where Ali's staying in NOLA on Tuesday. You're looking at a "sneak peek":

Must go reheat leftovers for dinner---wonder what kind of trouble I can get into during a great night of TV---Dancing with the Stars(or House) and 24.


More later---


Janet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHERE did you get those huge clock faces? I LOVE them!

I'm sure Ali's going to love her Let's Escape package--especially that purse. SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

xoxo.

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Those clock faces are soooooo much fun! I bought some while on vacation in AZ. Ali is going to LOVE that Let's Escape package.

Hugs,

Steph:)