Tuesday, May 15, 2007

IT's a SISter Day....

so much fun today as not 1 BUT 2 great new scrapping communities and boutiques went LIVE today!! Lovin' what I see at both SIS TV (congratulations Jeanette and friends) and itkitstudio (way to go, Kelly)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bank account will be smaller and my stash of great supplies larger. It amazes me the wonderful people I've met through scrapbooking and the friends I have all over the country because of IT.

It seems that Becca has decided to "tag" everyone who reads her blog so here goes:

Seven Random Facts about ME {thanks, B}
1. I love classical music-pretty much anything orchestral and/or choral but especially Baroque period and Russian composers.
2. I sang in the choir at a Billy Graham crusade. Really a neat experience!
3. I have a collection of about 75 baking cookbooks even some in German and French; love to bake when I have time!
4. I love funky necklaces. Nothing expensive mine you. Just really unusual ones.
5. Mannequins fascinate me. I'm collecting tabletop ones for my bedroom re-do and even managed to bring two home in my carry-on from Becca's last year. Gotta love Hobby Lobby.
6. Current scrapbook obsession is using rubber stamps to create custom looks. Right now I'm doing lots of fleur-de-lis, harlequins and swirls in my European vacation albums.
7. My college degree is in Home Economics Education and I have a Masters in Clothing and Textiles. What can I say??? It almost certainly wouldn't be that if I was in school now.

Enjoy,
Janet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay--now my next challenge is that you make a layout (and post it!) using these random facts! ; )

Ready? GO! : )

Love you!

xoxo.