Monday, April 30, 2007

Piglet & Parakeet...



















aren't just great colors, they're the colors of Creative Escape!! And as you can see, paper isn't the only thing that comes in these luscious shades. Sandy and I "did" the New Jersey Quilt Shop Hop on Saturday ( and I finished on Sunday after church) and picked up these lovelies along the way. What on earth could I be doing??? A little tease for now--all I'll say is it's got to do with CE, friends, and Becca's Crop for a Cure...

It really was a nice day to drive all over the state, and yes NJ is small, but we did 335 miles on Saturday. Yea for my Toyota Corolla which got 39 miles/gallon!!!!





More later--

Janet

3 comments:

Kath W said...

Those look so purdy. : ) Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Unknown said...

YAY! I love hearing that my friends are already thinking of CFAC! : )

So glad the lake's gone--I was starting to get concerned that you drowned...

Love you both!

Kristin said...

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THESE ARE FOR!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM WHATEVER THEY ARE!!!