Friday, December 22, 2006

Days 3, 4, and 5




OK, I'm behind----I am fine with that. Cantata Week (see post below) and working in retail just don't allow any free time. But here are:
Day 3: The Search for the Perfect Christmas Card: journaling is inside a card in the envelope and talks about my yearly search for the PERFECT card.
Day 4: Your Perfect Christmas. This was VERY difficult for me because I'm just not into worrying about that kind of stuff.
Day 5: Counting Down to Christmas: Shimelle talked about advent calendars but it's always been "shopping days til Christmas" for me. (Sorry the picture is upside down--haven't figured out all of Blogger yet!) Made little shopping bags and the journaling is tucked on a pull card in the green bag.
Enjoy!
Janet

2 comments:

Sooz said...

Hello Janet! Welcome to the wonderful world of BLOGGING...I too found Shimelle's class thru Ali Edwards' blog (one of my favorite scrap-celebs!) and I am enjoying the Christmas Journal...even tho I am DAYS behind! Your pages are GOR-GEE-OUS. LOVE the snowflake paper!

Chiara said...

oh your journal is wonderful so far please keep sharing