Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Christmas Journal




I'm still working my way through the Christmas Journal and loving it. The goal is to finish by the end of January. Lots of good things are coming out of the process --- I really enjoyed the holiday this year AND I actually took lots of photos throughout the month to use in my journal.
I'm adding days 6, 7, and 8 here on this post; hopefully I'll get some more done in the next couple of days. Day 6 was to be a divided page-a good/not so good memory of Christmas. Day 7 was to talk about shopping and lists; receipts, still to get stuff, etc. Day 8 was about the changes you see as the season progresses and to use "little" things (that's why there's 20 little photos).

Otherwise, life here in NJ is getting back to normal; Claudia and Abany went home on Monday after our "2nd Christmas" with them last weekend. Had a great time just chilling out and going out for tea at the Mulberry Tea Room in Medford. We're going to de-Christmas this weekend :(
and clean up the studio. Doesn't that sound like fun????

Tonight, Mom and I are baking cookies to send with Jared's Christmas gift since he couldn't come with his mom and sister last weekend. College boy+homemade cookies: all will be well.
And I'm cleaning out the fridge; who knows what kinds of science projects are lurking there.

More later,
Janet

No comments: