Saturday, January 21, 2012

{faBric friDaY--jan 20}

OK... i forgot about blogging until i got into bed last night....so let's talk fabric since it's Friday....most of you know i've had a love affair with fabric since i was a child....

today was my day off and i actually played with fabric! ... did some put away of stuff i've finished using and new stuff, checked out my "scrap bag swap" from guild on Tuesday and did some more cutting out on a very special quilt i'm making....

my fabric goals for 2012 are {to make at least 12 quilts} and {to make more garments} from my "garment fabric" stash....want to try and keep my stashes "under control" and actually use them instead of just lovingly caring for them.....

at our PMQG meeting this week we talked about and previewed favorite quilting blogs....{oH My GooDneSS}....i really hadn't gone looking for any of these and now i have this whole list of blogs of amazing modern quilting that i feel i need to check regularly....there has to be a fine line between finding all these great quilts to make and actually making them....

Janet

No comments: