Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a New Year....

and time to be more diligent in blogging. I'm going to try and update on a daily basis--no promises though! December is always such a busy month--I realized somewhere along the line that it was my 26th year working in retail during the holidays YIKES!!!!----and of course all the church activities including 4 nights of cantata and then our normal weekend of 4 services. This shot is from my view during our Tuesday night warm-up. Yes, it's tuxs for the men and fancy black for the ladies. We really do "clean up" nicely!Got my Angel Tree gifts in on time, mailed my ScrapEtc Secret Santa in time, made a ton of candy for gifts (thanks Becca for the Oreo fudge and Susan for the Chocolate Crack), didn't bake much :( , mailed Christmas cards the week after Christmas, and I'm just starting to actually do the pages of Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas album. I have a goal for that since I'm taking a class with her at Scrapbowl in mid February and I want to take it! These are the wonderful gifts I got from by Secret Santa, the very sneaky Gloria B. All kinds of fun stuff including a mannequin for my evergrowing collection and a super cute handmade album all ready for photos. Can't wait to meet her at ScrapEtc. This is the annual photo from Christmas night with Mom and Dad, Sandy and Chris and his dad. Been having them for dinner for a number of years now. The last photo is one of the things we gave Mom and Dad for Christmas--- a photo collage of us with the pics from our photo shoot with the fabulous Becky Novacek! They're currently rearranging their wall grouping to hang this!
More about what's coming for the new year and the choir New Years' brunch tomorrow. I'm off to work to take down all the holiday music and signage and set up for the BIG Buy 2, Get the 3rd FREE DVD sale!!!
Enjoy,
Janet

No comments: