Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shopping Terror

So horrified by yesterday's shootings in Omaha--sooo glad that all our scrapping friends are safe and praying for the families of the victims. It's so much harder when you know the place and have friends in the area.

And then I thought about it again as I walked across the parking lot and into the store to work this morning. It could happen here. It could happen in any retail store in any town or city in America. A very sobering thought.

I think it's time to go to the studio and start on my Christmas journal. I've got ideas in my head; just need to assemble. I've been sketching and journaling notes so hopefully I can make some progress.

More later,
Janet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your prayers--we need them all during this tragic time!

Love you.
Seriously, I love you.
(should you ever forget)

xoxo.