Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Newest Pages ...






for the Christmas Journal. Only 8 left to do!!!!! And I actually worked last night during "24". Tonight it's "American Idol" and "House". Why is it that all the cool shows are on FOX??? Anyway, its sort of snowing/freezing raining/sleeting outside and it's supposed to through the night--won't that be fun in the AM when it's time to go to work. Still waiting to hear from CE and/or my source but based on the yahoo group there are all kinds of problems out there and it's taking FOREVER to get any kind of answer.

Today's pages:
Day 27: The theme was sleep. Do you get the chance to rest mmore over the holidays, or to you have any special traditions like matching PJ's on Christmas.

Day 28: Christmas Weaknesses. The things you love that only appear during the holidays.

Day 29: This was actually a free day or the day to do your title page. SO I actually did 3 pages:
holiday wearables, baker, and candymaker.

Actually did my title page as well since it goes back at the beginning and doesn't have a #.

Was going to make Oreo fudge and some peppermint bark to take to work for Valentine's Day but with the crappy weather I think I'll wait and do it on Friday and take it in on Saturday. They'll all be thrilled whenever it gets there!

And did you notice, I've added a friends list and the Journal Your Christmas logo. I think I'm finally figuring everything out.

Enjoy,
Janet

No comments: