Sunday, February 18, 2007

And the Magic Number is...

255. That's right, I finally got my waiting list number for CE after a week of emailing CE support as well as the Polka Dot Chicks to see if they could help me solve the problem. By Thursday night I still hadn't heard anything, and decided, what the heck, I'll try my email address again and it worked. Don't know who to thank, but it appears to now work!

As my number would come up before hers, Sandy is going to use the one space a dear friend managed to get. But never fear, WE will both be there. I can't imagine not going and seeing friends and being part of all the fun. And sometimes, it's all about being in the right place at the right time. And I have a bunch of ideas of things to do in case things do not work out! Must remain positive however.

In fact, this afternoon we went to the LSS on the hunt of piglet and parakeet. Also found some fun patterned papers to mix in for the CE page swap. Decided this was a great way to get an album done quickly when we get home!

We have our reservations at the Hilton for Thur-Sat nights; we're going out on Tuesday AM and coming home the following Monday. I'm not thrilled that we'll move hotels twice but we'll save a bunch that way. And we both have enough miles for free airline tix!!!

On more boring matters, I never did get the fudge made for Saturday. Maybe I'll shoot for St. Patricks Day instead. Think it's time to either read or take a nap. What else are Sunday afternnons for once football season is over!

Enjoy,
Janet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm going to keep hoping and praying another space becomes available!!! Can't have just one of the FPS in class... ; )

xoxo.