Thursday, February 1, 2007

I Didn't Meet My Goal






but I'm still having fun! It's kind of fun to revisit the holidays. Tonight I'm packing up my stuff so that we can head off to FAC's Ladies Retreat about noon on Friday. This year we're off to Sandy Cove, a conference center on the Chesapeake in North East,MD. It's great to be able to spend time with 250+ women worshipping, studying, praying, and having fun together. There's lots of free time as well so I'm taking "THE TRIP" photos to work on -- haven't touched them since Becca's crop in November. I think I deserve a little break from the Christmas stuff.

Anyway, more pages from the Christmas journal: Days 22-26.

Day 22: Still to Do: This was all about your to-do list. I used one of those "legal file" clips to attach my actual list.

Day 23: All about Christmas stockings.

Day 24: I {Heart} Christmas Eve. I changed the prompt to talk about why I love Christmas Eve. The little album has photos I snapped during the Christmas Eve service; lots of the paper on the page is the bulletin cover.

Day 25: Christmas!! The photos open to reveal the timetable of activities for the day and a couple more photos.

Day 26: Boxing Day: Took the opportunity to talk about the gifts I gave people at work and the ones I received.

Getting excited about registering for Creative Escape on Saturday. Fortunately, the conference center has a 24-hour business center and we won't be in a session at the appointed time. Hopefully there will be no glitches or problems. We're looking forward to a great week in our favorite vacation spot with all our scrapping friends!!!

I have been informed that I have now turned into a pumpkin (it's past midnight)---
and that means all good pumpkins are going to bed!

Enjoy,
Janet

3 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Lovely pages ... nice colours ...
As for including the blinkie to your blogger I did by uploading it to a site like photobucket.com ... then go to Template, add element, press photo element and insert the IMG code ... Hope that I've helped up ...

Latharia said...

This is turning out quite lovely! Love that clip you use to hold your list -- very smart!! And Boxing Day's page is just too fun! Great job!!! :)

And I'd do what Eleni recommends, too, just use the free storage at photobucket.com.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Your pages look great! I love the size of your album. It took me a while but I finished too. Keep up the good work!