Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Few More Pages ...




or we'll soon get to Christmas Day!

Day 21: The prompt was to take photos of your house that day -- in whatever condition it was in.

Day 20: Surprises in the Mail: I used a bunch of stamps and postmarks from the cards we received to make a pocket. Inside are the letter the choir received from our senior pastor about the Christmas cantata, and copies of the e-mails the store got from the Regional Manager and the District Manager (yes MR. PERSONALITY sent one) wishing us a happy holiday.

Day 19: A Letter to Father Christmas: A really hard one for me because I'm not into the Santa thing at all--never have been. So mine reads more like a letter to the editor explaining why I don't buy the whole concept. Loved the vintage paper and I like the finished page.

Enjoy,
Janet

No comments: