Monday, January 22, 2007

For Becca and Kelly ...






As you are aware by now, I'm busily finishing the Christmas Journal and after a slow and leisurely morning on Friday enjoying homemade cinnamon buns and trying out the hot chocolate pot I got as a Christmas gift, I FINALLY made it up to the studio to continue working. And this group of pages has some special ones for a couple of great scrapping friends in Omaha, NE.

Day 18: Christmas Dinner: I just did a menu and accented the page with photos of my Mom's nutcrackers.

Day 17: For Becca: Many of you probably have had the pleasure of spending time with B, either at CKU or CE, or perhaps you're familar with all her fundraising efforts for JDRF, well this is HER page. The prompt on this day was "I saw this and thought of you". Right after we got home from her Crop for a Cause, a boutique here in town finished their Christmas window display with all these BeccaGreen stars!! I passed the windows almost every day and always wanted to snatch the stars from the window and send them to B who would have certainly found a wonderful place to use them!

Day 16: Holiday Gatherings: This was a simple plan layout and a slight variation from the guests/visitors prompt. We never seem to find time to entertain, so I highlighted the special occasions with friends and family.

Day 15: Grateful: Again a straight forward formula.

Day 14: I Love Christmas Music: This one's for Kelly -- I highlighted the song, Twelve Days of Christmas, inside the little CD case, not only my favorite memories of the song, but the PNC Bank "Cost of the Gifts" and Kelly's new words that she used with her kids' choir at her church!

Off to cook dinner; maybe I'll get some more pages done and posted later tonight! I'll have "24" on so whether I'll be able to do anything is up for grabs! Then it's on to the Australian Open on ESPN2---

Enjoy,
Janet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I needed this tonight, my friend! Thank you!!!

You made my day so.much.better!

I love you!
xoxxo.