Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Journal Your Christmas --Day 2


Today's topic was weather--is snow necessary for Christmas or do you hate it? That sort of thing. She also encouraged us to incorporate snowflakes. I was going to cut some until I found these on some great Basic Grey paper. Also added some metallic ones with brads. LOVE the effect of the snowflakes hanging out over the edge.
I wrote about December's weather here in New Jersey--usually a total mixed bag of highs and lows, gloomy bone-chillers and bright sunshine. My vote for weather is mid 40's when sweaters, scarves and gloves are fashion statements more than necessities! Secretly though, I LOVE a dusting, just on the grass and trees, for Christmas Eve.
Now I must be off to bed --- days 3-6 are written and designed in my head and day 7 will arrive shortly. Hope to catch up on Friday and the weekend.
Enjoy,
Janet

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an amazing and unusual way to do your page! So pretty!

Latharia said...

Love your skinny page format and the snowflakes overhanging the edge!

Katie said...

Beautiful pages...great idea to use the panorama pages like that!

e said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE that size...xe

Julie Ann Shahin said...

This is way cool. Love the way you have the snowflakes coming off the edge. Very creative you are!

Dorothy said...

Beautiful page! I like the page format you are using also!