Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The 1st Post



I've finally done it! I've become a blogger--after reading everyone else's for the past couple of years and saying I need to start one--I've done it! And Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class is the inspiration since I want a place to post all the cool pages I'm doing for that class. (More on that later.)





Tonight, Sandy(that's DSis) and I went to Girls Night Out at The Melting Pot in center city Philadelphia. What fun! We've been several times in other cities for special occasions but tonight was just to enjoy.

Now I must get to work on my Christmas journal ---- I'm already behind :(

Janet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Ladies Night Out at Melting Pot--a regular for when the Bagels do dinner! ; )

So fun. Miss you both thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

xoxo.