Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm BACK.....

I think I'm ready to starting blogging again. It's been on my "to do" list for weeks now but I feel like I need a place to write a bit and share photos and other stuff. Facebook's a blast, I love connecting with long lost acquaintances, but there's definitely more room here to ramble.

Working on this year's word: SIMPLIFY!!!!

We spend so much time, effort, and money collecting things and then have to spend way TOO much time managing the collection. So.......

----we purged a ton of scrapbook supplies we'll never use and made a sizable amount of store credit at a local scrapbook store's yard sale. YEA!!

----tried to sell some stuff on Saturday at the All-Town Yard Sale. Not so successful :( Lots of stuff to various donations and alot to the trash!

----purging my dressmaking fabric stash and other sewing/craft supplies for a fabric yard sale that Montgomery Co (PA) 4-H is having. Can't wait to donate this stuff to a GREAT cause!


If only the papers in the office were easily tamed!!

More later!!
Janet

No comments: