Saturday, February 23, 2008

Winter...


...finally decided to show its ugly head here in NJ. So far this season we've had a couple of dustings and that crappy day a couple of weeks ago that was icy but NO snow. That changed yesterday when we got about 3" of the white stuff. But I brushed my car off and was at work for 11:30am with no driving problems at all. Not a whole lot of people out shopping but not awful but the powers that be (fill in District Manager) decided that we were closing at 2:00 pm. The good news is that if you're at work and they close the store, you get paid your full shift! So home I came (again no driving problems). Got more time to work on charms. Must keep beading!!!!


Today I designed page swaps on my breaks and lunch. Have paper and trimmer--will travel. We're going to ACMoore tonight to get the right jewelry rings (try #3) and paper for pages. Both have to be in the mail by March 1st.


It's off to the kitchen to cook dinner!


Enjoy,

Janet

No comments: