Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Race is On...

...or so it seems!! The last month has flown by and there's only 6 weeks left until CE and the list of things to do keeps getting longer. Do I need a vacation to get ready for my vacation????? And what have I been doing these last several weeks, you ask???


We spent two lovely long weekends up in the Poconos at the lake house. Got lots of scrapbooking done; baked goodies for the family, and just enjoyed the serenity and lack of busyness. The first weekend I finished about 85% of my Junkitz "Elements of Style" album from CKU-Chicago last March. And the second weekend I did another 13 pages of my European vacation. I had so hoped to finish within a year of going but that's not going to happen! Can't see working on it again until well after CE.


Then of course there's all the CE stuff--Let's Escape #2, Secret Sisters, and of course the Page Swapp. Still working madly on all of these!!! And I'm trying to find time to make a bunch of stuff.


Still working on 2 wedding dresses--they're both progressing nicely but there's still work to be done!!! And more fittings!


Then I went and signed up for "The Colors of your World" class at BPS---I must be crazy!!! I've printed all the lessons so far and even did the chat last week; I've taken some pics and found others I want to use or need to take but haven't done any yet. And Sandy's doing 52 Pick-Up and Journey with Junkitz so I'll have them to do too.


And lastly, there's that boy wizard named Harry. Midnight magic was as crazy as ever; so many people and activities and costumes (yes I whipped one together the day before without any magic!) and SOOOO many BOOKS!!!! I'm still reading away---I was halfway through #5 on Friday night and as of today, I'm about a quarter of the way into #6 so hopefully I'll get to #7 in the next couple of weeks!


Must get working on my Secret Sis and my pages----then start thinking about what I need to pack in my supply bag for CKC-Valley Forge this Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to meeting up with all the East Coast CE girls--Kristin, Barbara, Cindy, Kim, Megan G, Mel, and whoever else we find!


Enjoy,

Janet



No comments: