Thursday, June 7, 2007

Feeling Overwhelmed...



that's because I've been "slugging" lately. And I've all the sudden realized all the things I have to do and the deadlines. AARGH!! Want to get some summer clothes made--spent the evening at Mom and Dad's trying to match patterns with fabrics; got a couple of things cut out, some others matched up. You see my stash of garment fabrics is as big as my stash of quilting fabrics which is as big as my stash of paper. I'm trying to be good and work through them all but somehow something new always calls my name. :)

Then there's the 2 wedding gowns I'm working on for clients--I'm redesigning my boss' mother's gown for her sister and I'm "jazzing up" an Old Navy gauze dress for one of my staff whose having a very informal wedding.

And of course there's Secret Sister gifts, Let's Escape gifts, CE page swapps to design and order supplies for, RAKs and other fun gifts....

And the JDRF signature quilt.... and all those fun fabrics I bought for purses... and exciting stuff like getting the car serviced, making a dentist appointment, refinancing the mortgage, renewing my passport....

How am I supposed to find time to work 40 hours a week??? And when can I scrapbook or sew???


More later,

2 comments:

Chiara said...

I know it seems like there are never enough hours in the day.

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Janet, I understand the "Overwhelmed" feeling. Hope you schedule lightens up soon.

Hugs,

Steph:)