Saturday, March 10, 2007

It is Finished.....















Yes, believe it or not, the Christmas journal is finished and all put together again!

Day 30: Reflections on the past year -- I talked about all the celebrating we did throughout the year

Day 31: New Years' Eve -- we were supposed to use something sparkly

Day 32 (Jan 1): New Years' Day -- I talked about how I don't like resolutions and Ali's concept of intentions

Day 33: Thoughts on Religion (or Innocence) -- talks about why Christmas is really important!

Day 34: A Favorite Holiday Event -- talked about the Choir Christmas Party

Day 35: Notes for Next Year-- the photo is a decoration I saw on a house here in town that I'd love to try and copy for our front; we shall see if that happens; maybe if I start in the summer!

Day 36: Cleaning Up --what can I say???? I hate de-Christmasing.

Day 37: Used this day to talk about the Victorian tea at the historic house here in town.

Extras: Christmas II and Christmas III: Nothing like spreading the Christmas cheer on for months! My best friend and her daughter were here the first weekend in January (Christmas II) and Sandy's best friend, husband, and daughter will be here on March 24 (Christmas III); page is all ready for the photos!

ALL DONE: Yes I know the photo of the completed book is missing but I'm waiting until I have a full sheet of photos to print; I hate wasting photo paper!

All there's a couple of photos of the completed book!

Enjoy!
Janet

No comments: