Thursday, March 22, 2007

I WANT to Scrap

This week has been really quiet at work--this is a BAD thing. Too much time for the mind to wander and think of other more interesting things. Last weekend's creativity boost at the crop made me want to be at home scrapping my vacation --- not wasting time at work looking for customers and things to do when they weren't around. And Dad has the studio torn apart adding some more lighting (which is a good thing) so finding a space this week hasn't been easy!

Trying to stay caught up on all the important stuff --- CE Bazzill Blue Bingo; the Let's Escape Swap; Miley on MMIdol; and the all important Monday night viewing of 24 and Tuesday night's American Idol (would people please stop voting for Sanjaya; it's really sad) .

Was hoping to add a pictures of "my kingdom on the other side of the wall" (otherwise known as the music department) and the studio but alas my only shots were pre-digital and not in the files. I will remedy that soon---

More later--
Janet

No comments: