Friday, March 16, 2007

This and That ...

... took a vacation day today just so I'd have an extra day to get things done and what happened???? It rained, snowed, and sleeted all day. YUCK!!!!! I never left the house and that rarely happens. Did get a bunch of odds and ends done but not nearly as much as I'd have liked.

Tomorrow, we're letting our "inner leprechaun" loose and spending all day/night at a crop at our local LSS. Usually don't do store crops; it's just easier at home to be able to pull whatever supplies we need. But this is a charity event for the local Christian school PTO so we decided to do it! I'm hoping to get lots of pages of vacation done...

We were going to continue "The Great Refrigerator Hunt" this afternoon but the weather didn't cooperate. I guess it will be Sunday afternoon. Ours hasn't died yet but it's going--hey, it was here when we bought the house in November 1992 so it's lived a good life.

And congratulations to Becca's niece, Courtney Smith, who finished 2nd in her division at the Nebraska state speech competition today! I know Aunt B and her mom Sherri were there cheering her on!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone,
Janet

No comments: